The EU Programme for Education and Training
ITTC PIC Number: 943855009
ITTC courses can be funded through Erasmus+, but you need to apply for funding through your school, college or institution – speak to the person in charge where you work and ask them to support your application.
What to do:
1. Talk to the person in your school who is responsible for staff development about EU funding and the course you want to take.
2. Find which course(s) would be right for you and your school. For a list of our courses, look here.
3. Read through the Erasmus+ Programme Guide.
4. Your school / organisation needs to submit a European Development Plan for one or two years, in line with the EU 2020 Education, Training, Youth and Sport Proposal. Part of this plan will be asking for grants for teachers to attend training courses at ITTC.
5. If your organisation is not already registered with the Research & Innovation Participant Portal, then they can do this here. Erasmus+ in the UK provides a ‘Participant Portal User Manual’ to help you with this, which can be found under ‘Project Management Resources’ here. This process will give you a PIC number, which you will need for your application.
6. When you have your PIC number you can complete your application form. The application forms should be available from January each year, but you can see draft forms here.